Who we are
Providing financial freedom to the real estate industry is what CampaignAgent is all about! We are a fast-growing fintech company and passionate about providing innovative, low friction financial solutions to Australia’s leading residential real estate agencies focusing on campaign advertising. We’re on a mission to hire people who are as passionate as us and in return, we’re committed to building a great employee experiences where you’re valued and respected.
We are currently looking for a Customer and Partnership Specialist to join our growing team. Working directly with REA, one of our key industry partners, you will drive, manage and support our sales and growth strategy. Ideally, you will have first-hand experience using our flagship VPA product and will apply this knowledge and experience to the role. You will be a product expert and will work alongside our partners to foster relationships that will lead to sales and customer success. To succeed in this role you must be hands-on, people first, love real estate, have a growth mindset and be energised by driving and supporting a high performing sales and customer success environment. This role will be a hybrid of work from home and office.
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively engage and work alongside our industry partner, REA to champion our products and drive the sales process.
- Work onsite at REA’s offices to support their sales teams to drive CampaignAgent’s offering and foster strong relationships.
- You’ll be comfortable in generating and qualifying leads, booking and confirming demos/sales opportunities for your territory.
- Attend real estate customer meetings and pitches to assist our partners to sell and advocate for CampaignAgent.
- Manage and deliver our new customer onboarding program to ensure clients are trained, confident and skilled in using our products and services.
- Use data and reporting to identify utilisation rates of our products and recommend/implement strategies to increase product utilisation.
- Collaborate and communicate with our partners, sales, technology and customer experience teams to provide feedback on how to improve our product, customer retention and user experience.
- Keep abreast of our product features and upgrades and ensure changes are communicated to our partners and customers.
- Take ownership of challenges raised by our partners and customers and proactively manage solution delivery.
A little bit about you
- Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product.
- You have at least 3 years working within the real estate industry in sales, customer service, training or client management.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, fast-paced environment with non-stop problem solving, building, iterating and action.
- You are a people-first person and excited about providing exceptional experiences to all of our customers.
- You are values-driven and will actively contribute to the culture of CampaignAgent.
- You have experience with industry CRM platforms and technology.
- You are comfortable working with objectives, key metrics and revenue targets
- You are organised, autonomous and can manage your time effectively.
- You are a strong communicator and will be comfortable explaining the product features and benefits of CampaignAgent to a range of audiences.
- You love to listen and can quickly identify underlying challenges even if they are not directly communicated to you.
- You are curious, analytical and prefer to use data to help you understand the problem and recommend solutions.
- You love working as part of a team and will actively seek others’ feedback to learn, grow and develop.
We take our work seriously, but not ourselves! We want people to bring their whole self to work, so you can do your best work and be part of a great team.
As an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to the application process to enable you to apply and participate.
Sound like you?
Please send your Resume and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com