Website Home Live Group
Home Live is building the World's best property discovery experience. See home.com.au for more.
Home Live (home.com.au in Australia, home.live globally) is a real estate remote engagement platform. We power live-streamed property inspections for property sales and rentals, hosted by agents all over the world. We provide the purpose-built tools for the industry to do livestreaming right.
COVID-19: Due to the global impact of COVID-19, all Home Live team members are able to work remotely until further notice. We’ll also be working with all our staff to determine the best long term arrangements thereafter. We totally understand that for some people, working remotely is preferred, while for others it can be isolating and difficult to concentrate. Our goal is to design a solution that maximises all our team’s personal fulfilment while making sure we’re serving our customers and working effectively toward our company objectives. During this time all hiring and onboarding is done virtually.
We are looking for someone to join the team and really take ownership of testing. This role involves creating test procedures, conducting these tests, communicating the results to the team and verifying software is bug free before being released to production.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analysing test results on database impacts, bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Conduct end-to-end testing prior to production releases to ensure the release is stable and bug free.
- Documenting bugs in Jira and liaising with the Product team and CTO to assist with prioritisation.
More About You
The ideal candidate will have strong experience testing a wide range of software, have excellent communication skills and superb attention to detail. We expect everyone in Home Live to have a strong sense of ownership over their work while also being open and receptive to ideas and feedback from other team members.
- 3+ years experience as a software tester.
- Experience testing web applications, iOS and Android applications
- The ability to extrapolate when working with light weight product requirements
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software
- Working knowledge of programming
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Good organisational skills and detail-oriented mindset
Nice To Have Experience
- Experience testing APIs
- Experience with livestreaming technologies
More about our team
Home Live is a small but rapidly growing company filled with experienced, passionate and talented individuals working to a common goal. You’ll be interacting with most of the team on a daily basis, but your day-to-day work will mostly be with our CTO, Head of Design, Product Manager and team of web and mobile developers.
Home Live is a company built on a strong sense of intellectual honesty. We believe in surfacing the best ideas no matter who they come from, in celebrating our wins and learning from our losses. We work hard and make sure we have a good laugh along the way!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.