An Annual General Meeting of the Proptech Association of Australia will be held as detailed below:
Date of Meeting: 29 November 2022
Time of Meeting: 4:00 pm
Location of Meeting: Stone and Chalk, Level 4, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- Declaration of Opening and Acknowledgement of Country
- Record of Attendance/Apologies
- Determination of Quorum
- Previous Annual General Meetings
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of Office Bearers and Committee Members
- Meeting Closure
Attendance at the Meeting
The Association will establish a video conference link so that members can attend virtually. Members will be notified of this link prior to the Meeting. A member of the Association who attends the Meeting via this link will be taken as present at the Meeting and is able to vote on motions.
Item 7 – Election of Office Bearers and Committee Members
The total number of Committee members is 7 and includes the Office Bearers. The Office Bearers of the Association are the:
- Treasurer; and
Nominations of candidates for election of Office Bearers or Committee Members must be:
- Made in writing, signed by 2 members of the Association and accompanied by the written consent of the candidate (which may be endorsed on the form of the nomination), and
- Delivered to the secretary of the Association at least 7 days before 29 November 2022.
A member of the Association has one vote only on motions arising at the Annual General Meeting. A member is not entitled to vote unless all money due and payable by the member has been paid.
Proxy voting is not allowed under the Constitution and will not be accepted.