Share your view and have your say in our interactive Roundtables. We’ll be sharing the outcomes of the conversations with members and to inform future industry strategies. But please remember these rules.
- Each Roundtable will be hosted by a Facilitator who will inform the room of the topic and kick off the conversation.
- Roundtables are a collaborative environment. We are there to share ideas, not to force our views on others or promote self interest
- The goal of each Roundtable is to explore issues from different perspectives and where possible identify steps, actions or recommendations that can be taken – either by individual businesses or the industry as a whole – to raise standards, education, or the quality of engagement with end users and industry stakeholders.
- Only one person talking at a time. Respect for differing views is essential. Please do not start side conversations.
- Place issues that can’t be resolved into the ‘Carpark’.
- If you are not enjoying the Roundtable, you are free to leave quietly and join another.
- Facilitators have the right to give attendees who do not respect the rules of the Roundtable with a Yellow Card. Repeated infractions, aggression or inappropriate behaviour will be given a Red Card and asked to leave.
- Your comments and participation may be recorded as part of our coverage of the event.